SAVINGS / SHARES ACCOUNTS
Falls Catholic makes it easy to get pre-approved for your loan today!
Apply online whenever its convenient for you
Stop into the credit union and speak with a qualified loan officer
Contact a loan officer during business hours at 330-929-7341
SHARE SAVINGS ACCOUNTS
SHARE SAVINGS ACCOUNT
Falls Catholic Credit Union offers a full array of savings products specifically designed around the needs of our members. Take advantage of the various savings account options by establishing a Primary Share savings account with as little as $25. A primary share savings account establishes your membership and gives you the opportunity to take advantage of additional products and services offered by Falls Catholic.
All savings accounts come with the convenience-based features you can take advantage of:
- Direct Deposit: Have your payroll, social security, or other incoming funds deposited directly into your account.
- Payroll Deduction: Designate a portion of your regular paycheck to be deposited into your account for future use.
At Falls Catholic, our FREE checking accounts come with flexibility, convenience and benefits you need.
Enjoy the convenience of:
- ATM/Debit card: Offers a large number of free “no surcharge” ATMs
- FREE mobile and online banking to pay your bills
- Access your money through a Visa debit card – now offering the security of chip technology
- Overdraft protection available
- Lost or Stolen Debit Card:
- Call 1-800-383-8000 24/7 to get the help you need
*text, data and other wireless carrier charges may apply for certain mobile banking features.
When you put your money into Falls Catholic you get more out. With a Falls Catholic Money Market account, you get higher yields than a regular savings account. Plus, the more you SAVE, the more you EARN!
Tiered dividend rates based on amount of funds on deposit.
It’s never too early to start thinking about retirement. The earlier you start saving, the more you have to enjoy later. Falls Catholic has several options to help you make the most of your retirement years.
IRAs are one of the best retirement savings tools available today. More people than ever before are now eligible to benefit from the tax advantages available through IRAs. What makes IRAs such a great retirements savings tool are the special federal tax laws governing the taxation of amounts earned within an IRA. Earning within traditional IRAs are tax-deferred until they are distributed and earnings within Roth IRAs may be distributed tax-free. Over time, these special tax features can result in significantly larger IRA savings accumulations than what can be accomplished in ordinary savings tools.
*members should consult a tax specialist/advisor for additional tax information
Falls Catholic Credit Union share certificates provide the highest dividends of all our savings products. If you are looking for steady and secure yield, our share certificates are the answer. They are a smart way to diversify your savings portfolio.
- Various terms to choose from
- Dividends paid at maturity
- $500 minimum opening deposit
- Tiered dividend rates based on minimum deposit and term
- No action required to renew a certificate – funds are automatically reinvested