Falls Catholic makes it easy to apply for pre-approval for your loan today!
Apply online whenever its convenient for you
Stop into the credit union and speak with a qualified loan officer
Contact a loan officer during business hours at 330-929-7341
We offer car and truck financing. Apply for pre-approval up to 30 days prior to purchase, then start shopping for the vehicle of your dreams.
- Choose a term that best fits your budget – up to 84 months (some term restrictions apply)
- New and Used – competitive rates for both
- Up to 120% financing
- GAP Waiver
With a motorcycle loan, if approved, you’ll be able to finance your favorite street legal two-wheeler and take off on your new ride today!
- Terms are available up to 84 months (some term restrictions may apply)
- New and Used motorcycle loans available – competitive rates available on both
- Up to 100% financing available (credit restrictions may apply)
All loans subject to approval. Contact one of our loan officers for complete details. Rates, terms and conditions are subject to change and may vary based on credit worthiness, qualifications, and age and condition of collateral. A sample payment on a $20,000.00 loan for 60 months at 1.99% APR would be approximately $350.47 per month. A sample payment on a $20,000.00 loan with a $50 prepaid finance charge for 60 months at 1.99% interest rate (2.13% APR) would be approximately $351.69 per month. Offer subject to change without notice.
What to purchase that home of your dreams? Or simply refinance your existing home to lower your rate and monthly payment? We have a mortgage loan that can meet your needs.
Fixed Rate mortgage benefits:
- Refinance or purchase
- Your payments won’t change
- Up to 80% loan-to-value – no PMI required
- 80.01% to 95% loan-to-value primary residence – PMI required
- 30 day rate lock after Secondary Market approval
- No prepayment penalties
HOME EQUITY LOAN
Getting ready to do a little remodeling? A HELOC is a great way to get those much needed updates made to your home – funded at a lower interest rate than a normal credit card or personal loan.
- 80% combined loan to value
- Low closing costs
- Owner occupied properties
- As Low As – Prime minus 0.25% for qualified borrowers
- Low annual fee
- Fixed rate and variable rate options available
Maximum home equity loan or line of credit is $100,000.00. Eligibility for home equity loan or home equity line of credit (HELOC) includes credit score, credit history, property valuation, lien search, and other qualifications required by law and/or credit union policy. Owner-occupied primary residences only in the state of Ohio. Property insurance is required during the life of the loan and special flood insurance may be required. Falls Catholic Credit Union will only approve 1st or 2nd lien position home equity loans or lines of credit. Annual fee for HELOCs is $25.00. Rates offered for variable rate products are subject to change without warning. Consult your tax advisor regarding deductibility of home equity loan interest.
1. Under some circumstances, your payment will not cover the finance charges (interest) that accrue and “negative amortization” will occur. Negative amortization will increase the amount that you owe us and reduce the equity in your home.
2. Credit Score/Hard Inquiry disclosure: If you choose one of our offered loan terms and continue your application, we will request your full credit report which will be considered a hard credit pull and may affect your credit score.
3. APR = Annual Percentage Rate. APR includes only the interest and no other costs. Refinance of existing Towpath CU loans subject to applicable fees, terms, and conditions.
4. Approved loan-to-value of any home equity loan or HELOC application is subject to member credit score, credit history, property value, and other qualifications as required by law and/or credit union policy.
Falls Catholic Credit Union Institution NMLS #409729
PERSONAL / SIGNATURE LOANS
A personal/signature loan is a loan that is not secured by collateral. In contrast to a credit card, a personal loan offers a fixed term with set monthly payments. It is an affordable way to cover those unexpected expenses. You can use it for almost any purpose, whether you need it for unexpected expenses, pay taxes, tuition or just want to pay off higher interest debt.
- Up to $30,000 available (based on credit worthiness)
- No pre-payment penalties
- Up to 60 month term
- Fixed payments – makes budgeting easy
- No collateral needed
All rates subject to change at any time and without notice and vary based on credit worthiness, qualifications and collateral conditions. Loans are also subject to a pre-paid finance charge based on underwriting conditions, which may affect the final APR. All loans subject to approval.
Share Secured Loans
Borrow money secured by funds in your primary share account while your shares continue earning dividends.
- Share Secured Loan (variable rate loan)
- 2.50% above the rate earned on your regular share account
- Term: Up to 60 months
Certificate Secured Loans
With a Certificate Secured loan, your loan is secured by the funds in your share certificate of deposit. Your share certificate will also continue to earn dividends.
- Share Certificate loan
- 2.50% above pledged certificate rate
- Term: due at maturity of certificate
ADVANTAGES WITH FALLS CATHOLIC CREDIT UNION LOANS
HOME EQUITY LOANS ENJOY THE ADVANTAGES!
Now you can tap into a valuable credit resource — your home equity. Whatever the reason — from consolidating high interest debts to purchasing a new car — our low interest home equity loans can’t be beat.
And the best news: All or part of the interest you pay may be tax deductible.*
Stop in today. We’ll show you how a convenient home equity loan can work to your advantage.
*For more information about your situation, consult your accountant or tax advisor.
LOAN PROTECTION INSURANCE
Loan Protection Insurance, or Payment Protection, is a convenient way to protect yourself and your family should the unexpected accident occur causing death or disability.
- No physical exam is required and you need only answer two simple health questions.
- It protects your credit rating by making your payments when you are unable to do so.
- It pays regardless of any other benefits you may receive allowing you to utilize other sources of income when financial needs are generally greater.
Military Lending Act (“MLA”)
Never forget to make your loan payment again! We can automatically deduct your loan payment from your savings or checking account at any financial institution that’s connected to the Automated Clearinghouse
Federal law provides important protections to members of the Armed Forces and their dependents relating to extension of consumer credit. In general, the cost of consumer credit to a member of the Armed Forces and his or her dependent may not exceed an annual percentage rate of 36 percent. This rate must include, as applicable to the credit transaction or account: The costs associated with credit insurance premiums; fees for ancillary products sold in connection with the credit transaction; any application fee charged (other than certain application fees for specified credit transactions or accounts); and any participation fee charged (other than certain participation fees for a credit card account).