Falls Catholic makes it easy to get pre-approved for your loan today!
Apply online whenever its convenient for you
Stop into the credit union and speak with a qualified loan officer
Contact a loan officer during business hours at 330-929-7341
We offer car and truck financing. Get pre-approved up to 30 days prior to purchase , then start shopping for the vehicle of your dreams.
- Choose a term that best fits your budget – up to 84 months (some term restrictions apply)
- New and Used – competitive rates for both
- Up to 120% financing
- GAP Waiver
With a bike loan, you’ll be able to finance your favorite street legal two-wheeler and take off on your new ride today!
- Terms are available up to 84 months (some term restrictions may apply)
- New and Used motorcycle loans available – competitive rates available on both
- Up to 100% financing available (credit restrictions may apply)
What to purchase that home of your dreams? Or simply refinance your existing home to lower your rate and monthly payment? We have a mortgage loan that can meet your needs.
10, 15, 20, and 30 – year Fixed Rate mortgage options
Fixed Rate mortgage benefits:
- Refinance or purchase
- Your payments won’t change
- Up to 80% loan-to-value – no PMI required
- 80.01% to 95% loan-to-value primary residence – PMI required
- 30 day rate lock after Secondary Market approval
- No prepayment penalties
HOME EQUITY LOAN
Getting ready to do a little remodeling? A HELOC is a great way to get those much needed updates made to your home – funded at a lower interest rate than a normal credit card or personal loan.
- 80% combined loan to value
- Low closing costs
- Owner occupied properties
- As Low As – Prime minus 0.25% for qualified borrowers
- Low annual fee
- Fixed rate and variable rate options available
*All loans subject to approval. Maximum LTV is 80%. Maximum APR (Annual Percentage Rate) of 18.00%. Property and/or flood insurance required. Offer ends September 30, 2019. Closing costs waived for new loans $100,000 and less and include appraisal, flood certification, title search, mortgage document/filing, and credit-score based loan fee. Credit Union reserves the right to discontinue, change and/or update the promotion and rates without notice. Offer may not be combined with any other offer and applies to new loans only. Loans currently financed with the credit union are not eligible for the promotion. Membership eligibility is required. Home equity products only available in the state of Ohio. Equal Housing Lender.
PERSONAL / SIGNATURE LOANS
A personal/signature loan is a loan that is not secured by collateral. In contrast to a credit card, a personal loan offers a fixed term with set monthly payments. It is an affordable way to cover those unexpected expenses. You can use it for almost any purpose, whether you need it for unexpected expenses, pay taxes, tuition or just want to pay off higher interest debt.
- Up to $30,000 available (based on credit worthiness)
- No pre-payment penalties
- Up to 60 month term
- Fixed payments – makes budgeting easy
- No collateral needed
Share Secured Loans
Borrow money secured by funds in your primary share account while your shares continue earning dividends.
- Share Secured Loan (variable rate loan)
- 2.50% above the rate earned on your regular share account
- Term: Up to 60 months
Certificate Secured Loans
With a Certificate Secured loan, your loan is secured by the funds in your share certificate of deposit. Your share certificate will also continue to earn dividends.
- Share Certificate loan
- 2.50% above pledged certificate rate
- Term: due at maturity of certificate
ADVANTAGES WITH FALLS CATHOLIC CREDIT UNION LOANS
HOME EQUITY LOANS ENJOY THE ADVANTAGES!
Now you can tap into a valuable credit resource — your home equity. Whatever the reason — from consolidating high interest debts to purchasing a new car — our low interest home equity loans can’t be beat.
And the best news: All or part of the interest you pay may be tax deductible.*
Stop in today. We’ll show you how a convenient home equity loan can work to your advantage.
*For more information about your situation, consult your accountant or tax advisor.
LOAN PROTECTION INSURANCE
Loan Protection Insurance, or Payment Protection, is a convenient way to protect yourself and your family should the unexpected accident occur causing death or disability.
- No physical exam is required and you need only answer two simple health questions.
- It protects your credit rating by making your payments when you are unable to do so.
- It pays regardless of any other benefits you may receive allowing you to utilize other sources of income when financial needs are generally greater.
ACH LOAN PAYMENTS
Military Lending Act (“MLA”)
Never forget to make your loan payment again! We can automatically deduct your loan payment from your savings or checking account at any financial institution that’s connected to the Automated Clearinghouse
Federal law provides important protections to members of the Armed Forces and their dependents relating to extension of consumer credit. In general, the cost of consumer credit to a member of the Armed Forces and his or her dependent may not exceed an annual percentage rate of 36 percent. This rate must include, as applicable to the credit transaction or account: The costs associated with credit insurance premiums; fees for ancillary products sold in connection with the credit transaction; any application fee charged (other than certain application fees for specified credit transactions or accounts); and any participation fee charged (other than certain participation fees for a credit card account).