As some of the COVID-19 restrictions have been lifted from Ohio’s businesses, we are excited to announce the reopening of our branch lobby on May 26, 2020. Please note that we have implemented several changes to ensure the safety of our staff and employees and serve you responsibly.
To make your visit as smooth as possible, we encourage you to:
- Know the branch hours.
- Branch hours are posted on our website We are reserving time for members who are 60 or older and those with special medical needs on Wednesdays from 9:00am to 10:00am.
- Save time when you arrive at the branch.
- We will be limiting how many people can be in a branch at once. Since we value your time, we encourage you to make an appointment in advance to avoid a potential wait if you are coming in to obtain a loan or open an account. Our phone number is 330-929-7341.
- Please attempt to keep the number of people accompanying you to an essential minimum.
- We are asking all members to utilize caution if you are feeling ill. This will include self-administering temperature checks. If you are not feeling well, we kindly ask that you utilize our drive-thru or other online services to conduct business. We also have the ability to service your loan needs electronically and/or to sign documents through the drive-thru if you are feeling ill.
- Wear a mask.
- Your health is our top priority. You will see us in masks, and while we are not requiring you to do so, we hope you will wear one, too. If we ask you to lower your mask so we can verify your identity, we promise to be quick about it.
- Practice social distancing.
- We are looking forward to serving you face-to-face, but we are also practicing social distancing. To make it easier, the lobbies are marked in 6-foot increments; this also prohibits handshaking.
- Rest assured we are taking steps to protect your health.
- New barriers have been installed; please refrain from touching or reaching around them.
- We have implemented enhanced cleaning and sanitation procedures.
- We will have employees periodically clearing “high-touch” objects/areas after each use.
- Enhancements to electronic services.
- To help facilitate our members’ ability to complete their banking needs remotely, we encourage the use of online and mobile banking, as well as our 24-hour teller line.
- In the coming weeks/months we will also be implementing some technological enhancements such as e-signatures for loans, remote deposit capture, and mobile wallets for debit and credit cards.
Please stay safe, and as always, thank you for being a member!