At Falls Catholic Credit Union, we offer our members a variety of investment options to help them meet their short- and long-term financial goals. Stop in and see what we can do for you.
Last Dividend Declaration Date: June 30, 2013. Dividends will be declared again December 31, 2013.
1. Rate Information. The APY reflects the dividends paid on an account based on the dividend rate and frequency of compounding for a given period. For Share Accounts (i.e. Regular Share Accounts, Christmas Club Accounts, Vacation Accounts, and other Special Share Accounts) , the Dividend Rate and APY may change semi-annually as determined by Falls Catholic Credit Union's Board of Directors. For Money Market Accounts, the Dividend Rate and APY may change at any time as determined by the Catholic Credit Union.
2. Nature of Dividends. Dividends on moneys invested at Falls Catholic Credit Union are paid from current period earnings after required transfers to reserves at the end of the dividend period.
3. Dividend Payment. The Dividends on Share Accounts are paid Semi-Annually June 30 and December 31. Dividends on Share Certificates and IRA's are paid at maturity.
4. Dividend Accrual. For all accounts, dividends will begin to accrue on the business day that funds are deposited. Accrued Dividends will not be paid on Share Accounts that are closed before dividends are paid. There is a 90 day Dividend Penalty on Share Certificates and IRA's that are closed prior to maturity.
5. Balance Information. For Regular Share Accounts, there is a minimum opening balance is $25 that must be maintained to avoid a service fee for the dividend period. The service fee is $6 (six dollars) per quarter. For Share Accounts, there is a minimum average daily balance that must be maintained to obtain the APY for the dividend period. If the minimum balance is not met, you will not earn the stated APY. Dividends on Share Accounts are calculated by applying the Dividend Rate to the Average Daily Balance in the account for the Dividend Period. The Average Daily Balance is determined by dividing the sum of the days' balances in the Dividend Period by the number of days in the Dividend Period.
6. Account Limitations. For a Christmas Club Account, the available balance will be paid to you by check or transfer to another account of yours after November 1 and the account will remain open. If you withdraw any of the account at any time, we reserve the right to close it and pay you your full balance. For Share Accounts, three (3) withdrawals per month are allowed, after which a fee will be imposed -- $1 (One Dollar) per withdrawal for Regular Share Accounts and $5 (Five Dollars) per withdrawal for Money Market Accounts. For Share Draft Accounts, no account limitations apply.
Share Draft Account Fees
Other Service Fees (applicable to all accounts)
Electronic Funds Transfer Fees
Credit Union Membership
Money Market Account Fees
Back to the Top of This Page *Loan Rates
Back to Falls Catholic Credit Union Home Page